- 1 large cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup of liquid egg whites
- Half a cup of whey protein powder (vanilla or white chocolate flavour)
- Quarter cup of unflavoured vanilla pea protein powder
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 6 squares of dark chocolate
Blend all the ingredients together and bake for around 15-20 minutes at 170C (338F, gas mark 3) in a silicone mini-donut tray; you'll get 36 mini donuts. When they come out of the oven, let them cool and proceed to melt 60g of 100% dark chocolate in a bain marie (ie, a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water). Once the chocolate has melted, grab each donut and dip the top (or all of it, depending on how covered you want them) into the chocolate. Once you've coated all your donuts, transfer them to the freezer for 10 minutes or to the fridge for 20 (to allow the chocolate to set). That's it! You're done.
Per one mini donut (out of 36)