- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 chai tea bag or loose chai tea
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla PhD Tricellar protein powder
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk with the tea until very hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat and steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a mini blender and add the pumpkin, spices, stevia, vanilla extract and protein powder, if using. Blend for 5 seconds. Carefully unscrew the top. Pour into a mug, and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice.
Prep Time :2 minutes
Cook Time :3 minutes