2 cups almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener (or sub maple syrup or honey)
½ cup pumpkin purée (room temp)
2 tablespoons coconut or almond milk
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon maple or vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
¼ teaspoon salt
2 scoops USN Pure GF1 (Caramel Popcorn was great!)
3 tablespoons almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add the almond flour, coconut flour and sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Add the pumpkin purée, egg, milk, coconut oil and extract. Mix again. Stir in the baking powder, spices, salt and chocolate chips.
- Form a large dough ball. Place onto a silicone baking mat or onto parchment paper coated with cooking spray. Press into a circle the size of a small dinner plate.
- Cut into 6 slices using a pizza cutter. Bake for 18 minutes, or until golden.
- Stir together protein powder and almond milk until smooth. Drizzle over the top, and serve.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 18 min
Yield: 6 servings