2 medium sweet potatoes
4 strips organic bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 free range eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
Nonstick coconut oil cooking spray
- Peel the sweet potatoes and shred using a cheese grater. Blot dry with a few paper towels.
- Generously spray a skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium and add shredded potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread out the potatoes so they cover the skillet and flatten down, almost creating a crust. Sprinkle bacon crumbles over potatoes.
- Crack 4 eggs on top of the bacon. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked sunny side up.
- Cut into 4 wedges, and serve.
Yield: 2 servings
Servings Size: 2 slice
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min