Hi guys, check out below my review of the PhD Diet Whey Bars :)
So, the PhD Diet Whey Bars are one of my favourite products and must haves on the go and now I'm going to let you know why!
Why Do I Like Them?
Having a busy day at work it can be really hard to fit in a meal every 3 hours and keep my protein intake high.
These bars are great for a quick and convenient protein source and with a great 25g of protein per bar it's great for hitting my macros targets.
I always have a box of 12 in my cupboard at work, the boxes are convenient and makes it easy to store and grab one when I need it.
One of the main reasons I love these is the choice of flavours, there all very tasty and if you have a sweet tooth and miss chocolate bars, these are fab to cure that craving.
The mint chocolate is my favourite although the chocolate orange is a close 2nd
When Do I Have Them?
The bars are very versatile for any nutrition plan really.
I've recommended them to many of my friends who are trying to drop body fat and craving chocolate, there not just for people who are competing.
I tend to have 1 a day, usually mid morning or mid afternoon with a black coffee.
Its like a treat and ideal as it's quick and easy and are ideally individually wrapped. I used to have a couple of biscuits or chocolate bar if I had a mid morning break, that didn't fill me at all and left me craving more sugar. These bars are 50g and keep me going easily until my next meal.
There's so many key ingredients in these bars and are really filling! You wouldn't think it with the size and the word diet in the title, but there really tasty and keep you full.
What's In Them?
Diet Whey Bars are the ideal high-protein, lean muscle-building snack for men and women.
It is ideal for those following a high protein eating plan as well as anyone with a sweet tooth looking for a chocolate bar alternative.
Containing 25 grams of protein including:
- Whey Protein Concentrate, derived from milk and high in amino acids such as Cysteine and L-Glutamine
- Whey Protein Isolate, low fat protein source, low in lactose and containing up to 90% protein content
- Milk Protein Isolate, typically high in the important Branched Chain Amino Acids
Along with 25 grams of quality protein, Diet Whey Bars also contain:
- 1000mg CLA per bar, CLA is a Linoleic fatty acid found traditionally in dairy and fish and has long been used in weight management formulas as an addition, or stand-alone ingredient.
- 250mg L-Carnitine per bar, In living cells, Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (fats) for the generation of metabolic energy.
- 1000mg Flaxseed powder, Flax seeds contain high levels of fibre as well as lignans, an abundance of micronutrients and omega-3 fatty acids. Studies have shown that flax seeds may lower cholesterol levels.
- 215ug Chromium per bar, Chromium has been shown to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and also normal macronutrient metabolism. Normal and stable blood glucose levels are very important when following a calorie controlled diet for weight loss.
Who Are The Bars Ideal For?
PhD Diet Whey Bar can be consumed as a protein meal replacement or as a healthy snack.
Ideal for :
- Men and women following a weight management nutritional plan
- Anyone seeking a high protein dietary supplement
- Anyone looking to replace a meal with a high protein, low sugar nutritional bar
- Anyone on a nutrition plan eating every 2-3 hours
- Anyone on the go or with a busy schedule
...and that's it! Check back soon for more tips, reviews and talk about my journey here on the Monster Resource!
Check out the PhD Diet Whey Bars now by Clicking Here