How good does that picture look?
Yeah...pretty good! We caught up with Zanna van Dijk and she gave us a great recipe idea to share with you guys (see more from Zanna on her Instagram: http://instagram.com/blondehealth).
In the following recipe you're going to find out exactly how to make these delicious - Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars!
1. Get a bowl and add all of the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of plain puffed rice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (slightly melted in the microwave)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk.
2. Mix the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
3. Press the mixture into a small tray - then freeze until set.
4. Then, all you have to do is chop the bars into whatever size you wish and store in the fridge!
...and there you have it! Super simple, super tasty!
An awesome protein treat for a snack at work, home or on the go.