Enjoy this sizzling summer that little bit more with 5 lavish recipes from MonsterSupplements ambassador Kennedy Tsang!
Bananas nuts ice cream
Everybody loves ice cream in the summer and here is one of my favourite alternative treats to ice cream which will save you lots of calories. It's also real quick and simple, three ingredients is all you will need.
Almond milk/ coconut milk
1. Chop the bananas into coins and freeze for 4-6hours 2.
2. Take the banana out from the freezer and put them in the blender with a tablespoon of peanut butter
3. Add little bits of almond milk if you find it too hard to blend and watch the mixture become smooth
4. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Salmon skewers with lemon dip
Another quick and easy recipe which will add lots of flavour to your diet and is perfect for a summer BBQ! Oh, it’s loaded with Omega 3s too!
Salmon fillets Lemon Pepper olive oil
For the dip: Spring onions Yellow pepper Low fat Greek yoghurt Parsley
1. Cut the salmon fillets into 3cm chunks and cut the lemon into thin slices
2. Thread the lemon and salmon chunks onto pre-soaked wooden skewer, brush with olive oil and season with black pepper
3. To make the dip, mix together the spring onion and (light mayo optional)
4. Stir through the natural yoghurt, chopped parsley and season with some black pepper
5. BBQ the salmon skewers on all sides for a few minutes until it is cooked through and make sure they are not overcooked
6. Serve with dip. You can also use/add shrimps or any other seafood
Summer fruit smoothie
Take advantage of the British strawberry season!!! Nothing is better than a big thick creamy strawberry smoothie in the summer!!
1/2 cup of water/ almond milk
1 scoop of whey protein powder
1 cup of fresh strawberries (can use frozen if prefer)
1 tbsp of flaxseed
¼ cup of Greek yoghurt
Add ice and BLEND!
Amino Ice lollies!
Simple and easy!! You will need:
Ice lolly maker
Mix 4-6 scoops of amino energy into a shaker
Pour four sized ice lollies into maker evenly
Place into the freezer for four hours
Chocolate protein frozen yoghurt
This is a nice treat for chocolate lovers.
You will need:
1 cup of Greek yogurt
1 scoop of chocolate PhD Whey HT+ Protein
Unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
Peanut butter (optional)
Put all ingredients into the blender
Add little bit of almond milk if needed
Blend it up!!
Pour into the bowl Place into the freezer for 45mins and enjoy!!
Here are my little secrets which allow me to have a little treat and keep myself in shape!